Terms and Conditions of Consignment service
The Users shall be governed by these T&Cs from the moment that they accept them upon accessing the Web Site, using 2ÉME PAR FASCINÉE ("the store") consignment service or upon registering on the Web Site, and until the cancellation of their account, whether or not they perform any Transactions.
Role and Responsibilities of 2ÉME PAR FASCINÉE ("the store")
- The role of the store shall be limited to acting as an intermediation platform between the Users. To that end, save in case of specific circumstances, the store shall not act as a reseller of the Products and shall not become the owner of the Products at any point in time. Each User shall act, at all times, for and on its own behalf and shall never act as an agent or representative of the store. The store shall not be a party to the contract of sale between the Buyer and the Consignor, and hereby disclaims liability for such a contract or for its consequences.
- The store does not guarantee that the Buyer shall find the Product satisfactory, whether from an aesthetic point of view or from a practical point of view, as to its use. Any deliveries that are arranged by the store and fulfilled by its subcontractors shall not imply that store is a party to the contract between the Consignor and the Buyer.
- The Products shall remain the property of the Consignor, or should the store be acting as the seller of the Products, until the store shall have received full payment of the Price of the Order from the Buyer, including both capital and ancillary elements (taxes, Authentication Costs, Carriage Costs and any other costs that may be applicable). The transfer of the risks of loss or damage to a Product to the Buyer shall take place upon receipt of the Product by the Buyer or by a third party that the Buyer shall have commissioned to act on their behalf. The Buyer shall therefore bear the risk linked to any damage caused to the Product after it is received.
- All stolen goods and counterfeit goods will be reported to the police or the customs immediately if found, the store reserve the right to investigated.
- The store will explain the current condition of the consigned goods and related terms and conditions, the Consignor needs to consent and sign the contract.
- If the Consignor stops the consignment for any reason, the goods can be retrieved without any cost.
- If the consignment has been paid by the buyer, it will be limited to one week to pay the full amount and keep the goods. At the same time, the store will give priority to the buyer who has paid the deposit for purchase. The consignor shall not request to retrieve the consignment during this period.
- If the goods are successfully sold and fully paid by the buyer, the store will pay XXXX to the consignor by bank transfer or cheque within 7 working days. The store will not pay any payment in cash.
- The consignment period is three months. If the goods are not sold within three months, the store will remove the goods from the website. The consignor must retrieve the goods within 7 working days, otherwise the store reserves the rights to charge the consignor on administrative fee.
- If consignment items are damaged, the store will not make any compensation.
- The store shall not be responsible for any damage or loss of goods due to natural disasters or unpredictable circumstances. All compensation is based on the compensation of the insurance company.
- If there is any loss of goods, the store will compensate at the registered selling price.
- The store shall be entitled to modify its General Terms and Conditions at any point in time, without notice and without any obligation to justify its decision, without incurring any liability as a result. In case of a significant change of one of the clauses of these T&Cs, the Users who accepted their terms and conditions beforehand shall have to accept the new version of these T&Cs. The General Terms and Conditions that are applicable shall be those that are in force on the date on which the User uses the Web Site and/or purchases a Product, depending on the nature of the changes made to the General Terms and Conditions.
- In case of dispute, the decision of the store shall be final.
- In case of discrepancies between the Chinese and English versions, the English version shall prevail.